Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"YES!... We'll survive, We'll definitely survive."

Author: Aya.A.N.

Country: Egypt

The wars, the unbelievable high of the prices, the killings, etc. that is happening today. Well, i can tell you that this age group is exposed to many challenges and difficulties and yet we didn't know! What is that all about? I used to believe that the good is stronger than evil. BUT when i read the newspapers I'm surpised that the evil became much stronger! And I used to believe that the right is more powerful than wrong, but when i turn on the t.v, I'm surprised that there are new images of the right and the wrong!


The right must have guns to be strong! The right without power is just like nothing! NOW there are new beliefes. BUT why? I'm just asking why? Why do we search? Why should we suffer? I know the answer. I finally know it. The solution of all of that in one word. We're still searching because we forget OR we pretend ro forget all the parents and grand parents knew fron ages. It was not a big deal, but today now it is a big deal! I'm sorry that what I'm going to say won't please many, it's not the song you want to hear of how everything is great.

HAPPINESS is what I'm talking about! It's not a solute that can dissolve in water so easily that man can drink it and be happy! It needs the power of " LOVE ". Don't switch the page, don't lost hope or be disapointed of the solution, it is very easy. I promise that this medicine can make the Cheater give up cheating, and the bad actions in the world can be changed into good deeds! And all the worries will end, it is all about love!

Don't you get it people ?!?!?! LOVE is the solution and by love I mean loving humans, and believing in humanity.

YEAH, WE WILL SURVIVE. We definitely will survive!

1 comment:

Noor said...

If only people would understand that fact, we'd have much tolerance in this world. :)

Great message.