Friday, August 1, 2008

Dead Bodies Don't Bleed

Author: Waed Sweilmyeen

Country: Jordan

Enlightened, this is what I feel… enlightened, amazed, and disappointed actually is more specific…. It seems that the moments I leave this word in and sink inside my self, be lost within, are useful not only in loosing track of a boring conversation, try it! Do not pay attention to the blabber, chatter mouths around you, and just think of the universe! But also in finding answers to agitating questions that have been running through my mind for along time now!It struck me while I was listening to someone’s urgent and crucial story about the difficulty of finding high boots that match your dress, that the reason agony dwells in our world is really obvious and clear! It does not need an IQ of 190 to realize it. Any sane, is there anyone that is sane in this insane world? Is capable of being enlightened just as I am!Why am I being so selfish? Is there any one that isn’t selfish? I should spit this gem of wisdom out ! our world is torn apart like this because we don’t care , everyone of us is wrapped up in a cocoon of his own worries and burdens, everyone is drowning in an ocean of endless goals to achieve, endless needs to provide… hungry pores longing to be fed with money, fame and lust are who we are! …. The little flame inside us went out long ago… we are dead inside …and this is what led us to where we are , and what is going to lead us to worse places in the near future!How could we care if we are dead inside out?! Do dead bodies bleed?! Nay, I do not think they do….

2 comments:

Ashok said...

Incidentally every morning I look into the mirror, I see a dead body too, the same kind that you describe :P Good article waed, it would have been lost in the sands of time, so you owe that somebody a thanks for finding it and making it come here :)

Unknown said...

It's true: we get caught up on petty problems, whether they are social, professional, etc. I have to admit I am a dead body as well :P.

Amazing article, Waed!!!